We plan to update the game to version 1.0.75 “Grand Prix” on 2023/10/17 UTC. Before the update, you can download data in advance via the Update Version tab on the events page to earn rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
RoK Global Champions Grand Prix is underway!
The clarion call has sounded! Who will prove themselves the mightiest warrior of them all? Gather your friends, spectate the thrilling battles, and cheer on your favorite team! By taking part in the Grand Prix festivities you’ll have a chance to earn exclusive rewards.
A spooktastic night approaches! Even the eeriest jack o’ lanterns and the spookiest skeletons are preparing for a festive night of fright! Halloween has finally arrived, and we’ve prepared a series of exciting holiday events to celebrate:
- All Hallows’ Eve: Complete 7 days of quests for festive rewards!
- Monster Mash: Celebrate Halloween by decorating a frightful fiesta!
- Ghastly Gifts: If you run into any spooky pumpkins, be sure to pick them up!
- Protect the Supplies: Deliver the supplies safely to the village. Protect the property of your citizens!
- Ghoulish Graveyard: The graveyards outside your city abound with shrieking and wailing. Many spirits are trapped there, waiting for you to come release them!
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule. Some events will only be available in regions where all kingdoms have existed for at least 21 days.
Season of Conquest “Storm of Stratagems” Story Adjustments
- Removed sign-up restrictions. All qualifying kingdoms can now sign up for the Storm of Stratagems story.
- Rebalanced some Stratagem effects.
- Adjusted the number and placement of Lvl 4 and Lvl 9 Passes.
- Added more Ancient Ruins and Altars of Darkness. Adjusted the order and timing of the Lost Kingdom Chronicles accordingly.
- Fixed a number of miscellaneous bugs.
PC Version Improvements
- Optimized PC version screen adaptation. Should now be compatible with widescreen and other display types while in full-screen mode.
- Optimized a number of resources to improve visual performance.
- Adjusted the skills of Margaret I and Babur: Increased the power of some skills. Changed some buffs so that they only affect ranged damage, not melee damage.
- Fixed a bug with William I’s expertise skill Judgement Day where the number of surrounding troops used in the skill’s calculations could exceed the limit in certain situations.
- Armament Improvements: When you acquire multiple new armaments at once, there is now an option to bulk recycle armaments you don’t want to keep. Added an option to classify armaments by formation to the armament section of the inventory. Optimized how filtering by attributes in the equip interface works. You can now filter by unit type and attributes separately.
- Added a custom formation feature. You can now set up a temporary custom formation, allowing you to control all troops in the formation simultaneously.
- Optimized how troop buffs are displayed in battle reports, making it easier to compare the attributes of the combatants.
- The maximum number of members you can add to your alliance passlist has been increased from 30 to 60.