Boudica Queen of the Iceni
★★★★★ Open Field
★★★★★ Rallying Cities
★★★★★ Rallying Object.
★★☆☆☆ Defending Object.
★★☆☆☆ Defending Cities
Boudica is a new legendary archer commander in Rise of Kingdoms with versatility, skill, and an archer talent tree. Boudica, the legendary beast, is insanely powerful. Simply scroll down to see all of his skills, especially the first one that is insanely good.
Should you invest in the new Legendary Boudica?
At first, she seems incredibly strong but before investing wait one or 2 weeks after release until tests are done. Without proper legendary Boudica testings, we can not know how powerful she will be.
New Legendary Boudica is in her Prime (when she was the strongest in history) while Epic Boudica is before her prime time.
Boudica Talent Tree Build
Revenge Of the Iceni
Deals direct damage to the current target (Damage Factor 2300), and increases their skill damage taken by 35% and reduces their March Speed by 30% for 3 seconds
Direct Damage Factor: 1500 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2300
Skill Damage Taken Increased By: 15% / 20%/ 25%/ 30%/ 35%
Increases Archer units’ Attack by and their March Speed by 10%. In troops led by Boudica Archer units’ Defense increases by 30% when the has fewer than 80% of units remaining.
Archer Attack Bonus: 15% / 18% / 21% / 25% / 30%
Archer March Speed Bonus: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
Archer Defense Bonus: 15% / 18% / 21% / 25% / 30%
Blessing of the Forest
Reduces skill damage taken by 35% while on the map. When taking skill damage, damage for the troop’s next normal attack has a 50% chance to increase by 25%, and a 25% chance to increase by 50%. Can trigger once every 7 seconds.
Skill Damage Taken Reduction: 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%
Normal Attack Damage Bonus (50% Chance): 5%/ 10%/ 15%/ 20%/ 25%
Normal Attack Damage Bonus (25% Chance): 20%/ 25%/ 30%/ 40%/ 50%
Shield Of the Ancestors
When attacking troops, troops receive healing (Healing Factor 800) after using active skills, and Archers deal 5% increased damage to Infantry, The healing effect can trigger once every 7 seconds.
Archers Deal Increased Damage to Infantry: 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
Healing Factor: 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / 800
Rage of the Iceni
Increased damage dealt by Archers by 10%. When under control effects, the troop has a 80% chance of dispel them.